Hello experts, i need your guidance.
My sister got married in 1994 and my brother-in-law was a Govt employ. In 2007 he passed away with heart attack, she got 2 daughters. That time all wowing, loans had cleared and in 2008 my sister got compensatory job.
2 years back (2014) on PVT finance person came and informed “my brother-in-law lift a chit of 50,000 and paid only 18 month (@1000 per month after dividend). And asked me to pay 58,000.
I said she is a single lady and 2 daughters, she cannot effort to pay that amount.
Since your chit is 50,000(after dividend paid 36000) and my brother-in-law paid 18000 (after dividend around 13000), till today you didn’t inform us, still we agree for 23000 and pay in installment @2000 per month.
That manager has refused, and he approached court last week they sent court notice to the place where my sister works saying that salary attachment is applied for Rs 55,000.
Again I went today and said “sir don’t need any complications we are ready to pay 36000 @ 3 installments by January 2017.
Yesterday I met one guy who is son of the sureties. He is saying that “his father has passed away 9 months back, and the corporation where his father use to work has stopped all the employ benefits, saying until you bring the NOC from the concern finance firm we won’t give”.
Here I need your advice on following
- My sister doesn’t know at all he is having a chit there and they didn’t inform until 7 years, straight they sent salary attachment.
- They never serve summons or notices until last week to my sister? Still salary attachment and sureties touch allowed?
- The attachment order they sent from court is on the name of “G.XXXXX” but my sister name is same but surname is different. Can we object it?
- How to stop him and come for one time fair settlement?
- Can we proceed legally on the corporation who stopped payment of sureties son?
please gauid to battle leaglly.