LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abubna (owner)     03 March 2012

Need a good lawer in mumbai

Hi Please help me with a divorce lawyer in mumbai


 7 Replies

Swapnil Shirodkar (Process Control Engineer)     04 March 2012

You may ctc 

Mr VR shorff.. i have spoken to him once over phone and i found him to be very relible and very genuine, though i havent ment him in person, but the way he speaks... he is to the point adn can def help u out. I am def gonna use his services if me and my family is attacked by section 498A WARHEAD by my Inlaws....

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 March 2012

You may search LCI directory or ask for references.


Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     08 March 2012


 U may contact me if u wish so. Iam from Mumbai High Court and my office is at Fort, near HighCourt. 

My Mobile No is 99670 56980 and Email No.


Sandeep Naik 

( Advocate Highcourt - Mumbai )

Siddhartha Shah (Attorney)     10 March 2012

You may Consult & seek assistance  from  Siddhartha Shah & Associates, Family Court & Divorce Attorneys Mumbai,  communicate on 09322286663 or on 022 26111281 or write on for further  speciallized Top & Leading International matrimonial family laws, divorce related assistance and advisory. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012

You have got many references.





Shonee Kapoor

Rachna Verma   11 June 2022

You can contact Siddhartha Shah and Associates. They understood my issue well and gave me the correct guidance. They are the top leading divorce attorneys in Mumbai with an experience of more than 20 years. They also handle NRIs and International divorces and also advise on the property and estate laws, wills and public trusts, arbitration, and dispute resolutions.

Pratibha Sahani   28 June 2022

You should try GetLegal India Directory. There you can easily find a list of the best and most experienced lawyers at any location in Mumbai with their verified contact details. You can even ask your legal query from lawyers on their profile forms for free.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register