LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailesh shukla (none)     22 June 2012

Need a 498a lawyer in malad/kandivli area

Hello Team,

Please help me . does any one know any good lawyer who can help me out with 498A case. I have  a lawyer but i am loosing my faith in him.

Any good lawyer in Malad / Kandivli area of Mumbai ? Friends please help me I will be obliged.


Thanking in anticipation,


Kind Regards



 4 Replies

David Baker (advocate)     23 June 2012

Yes I can help. Contact me on 9892947920

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     23 June 2012

Where is you case going on in Mumbai

salil shukla (legal manager)     23 June 2012

Dear shailesh, kindly contact

adv shukla sushil : 9076124230


He has won many cases of such time recently.

shailesh shukla (none)     23 June 2012



My case is gnoing on in Malad police station and lower court on borivali. I have filed for quash in high court mumbai,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query