Ncdrc judgement


Will someone, please guide me what recourse I can have against the judgement of President NCDRC, wherein the order is biased and 100% in favour of the defaulter Builder Emaar; To get my own money back of Rs. 50 Lacs, I have been asked by the Prsident NCDRC to furnish Bank Guarantee for the amount that too on continous basis, and I learn from my lawyer that the First Appeal by me and cross Appeal by the Builder may not get listed for another 5 years. I know there are lacs of people in India and abroad who are suffers in the hands of builders who have cheated on them by offering lucarative flats and plots but nothing has come off the ground in the last 5 years. They are just playing with the Public money with our Govt. and higher officials hand in glove with them. A person spends his hard earned money of a life time to own a flat or a plot of land for his dream house, but these dacoits in the disguise of Builders loot all his money and the law is so much tilted in there favour that Members, Presidents of District Fourms, SCDRC, NCDRC are all speaking in their language just to get a flat/plot in the name of their nears and dears. Even the Govt. of India has not done anything to safe guard the Public. The Govt. must bring out new laws to stop this and those builders cheating the Public of their hard earned money must be penalised with atleast Life Imprisonment ot Death Penalty, so that no one in future does the same with the sentiments of the Public at large. In democracy this cheating in no less than mudering the ambitions and dreams of the comman man. God bless my country and save us from thie greedy sharks.

Advocate, Chennai

Against the Judgment of the NCDRC, you may appeal to the Supreme Court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x