LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

National meet of christian lawyers in mumbai

Hey guys i thought this will be a good platform to find all the christian lawyers in India where ever you are. If you are a christian lawyer, legal proffesional or a law student please send a email to this address  -loy@snguptaco.com. or do reply in the community i have recently opened in here christian lawyers in India.

Learning

5 Replies

Kuljit Pal Singh (Legal Professional)     07 July 2009

Don't know when we Indians grow up and avoid the groupism on the basis of religion!!!

(Guest)

I apologise if i have offended u by posting this thread my intend was not to offend anyone by mentioning any specific group our organization works to help common peple who cannot afford the cost of litigation irrespcective of any religion so and it is a platform to bring the Lawyers together not to start any groupism but create an oppertunity to help people if you do want to attend and help out ur most welcome all u need to do is give me ur email id so that i can forward the invitation for the meet.

Kuljit Pal Singh (Legal Professional)     07 July 2009

Dear Friend, Appreciate ur feelings & intentions, well.. i made general statement that comes in my mind after reading ur post. Sometimes good intentions take back seat if not projected well. Regards

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     02 September 2009

How does law and christianity go together?  If one can believe that the human race is a product of a single couple [ who begot two sons] , THEN thier is something really wrong in the reasoning. Law is reason. Religion [be it any - is faith]. Your intentions are good , but the banner under which they were projected , is wrong.

Kamlesh Christi   03 February 2024

kamleshchristi07@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register