LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 May 2010

Narco

Narco, brain mapping  and lie detector tests declared illegal : Supreme Court.

What CBI will now do? Amend the Constitution. Shah Bano case. Amend the Constitution.

Learning

5 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 May 2010

How many Indians have faith over investigation of CBI. So, it is not going to affect them.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 May 2010

hellow anil sir.

after a long back seeing your postings.

thanks

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 May 2010

I too was missing him a lot,

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     06 May 2010

By proclaiming Narco analysis as an un constitutional method the court have supposed done the most illogical verdict in my aspect and it will only become a loop WELL to the escapade of criminals...........

If it is to be considered as violation of 20 and 21 there must be a scientific base.The aspect of self incrimination only just denies the element of compulsion or coercion but here it is strictly a scientifically effective process and could only be a vice versa until it is proved to be unscientific and i could surely assert  that apex court have committed a mistake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Anil,

Thanks for putting finger on the managers of circus of amendments in constitution.

I'm really  thankful to you.

I call everyone to please come out to save your democratic rights or this circus will be going on endless and we will be like toys for entertainment of these circus managers.  We will ever dance on their fingers and they will also make money on our dance show.

We, the citizens, are not in only need of ROTI, KAPADA AUR MAKAAN since we are not beggars, we are in need of our democratic rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More