LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit pawar   22 August 2019

Name Series change

My name is on ssc(10th) and hsc(12th) marksheet is (Pawar Rohit Ganeshrao) but in degree marksheet is(Rohit Ganeshrao Pawar) only difference is of series so,this need to be change or not?( for document verification of government job).


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 August 2019

Yes you should set that right must be same on Marks sheet and degree sheet .

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   22 August 2019

File declaratory suit in court and take declaration that it is one and same.
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2019

First seek from University the laid down procedure and then arrange for getting degree certificate as per SSC and others.

To University.

1.Please provide me a certified copy of laid down procedure for correction of name in degree certificate of AY.......................of a graduate of University.

2 Like

rohit pawar   01 September 2019

Affidavit is ok or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register