Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragunandhan   28 February 2015

Name problem in certificates

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is Ragunandhan .M which how I write my name in all places. But the 10th, 12th and College Certificates have the name as Ragu Nandhan, but the certificates which I obtained during the college days and the Voter's Id and Driving License has the name as Ragunandhan. The question is that the space between the name is a big problem or is it not a problem. I really wanted to know because if it is a problem I need the ways to rectify them. Please tell a solution and what should I do if it is a problem. 

Thank You So Much

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 March 2015

Yes it is a problem. You apply for change of name before the Local  Tahasil office or Collector office.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 March 2015

The space in between the name is not a big problem.  Moreover in all other documents you have your name as desired so that will supplement the issue in case of any.  Dont be misguided and unnecessarily spend money on such petty issues.  You can act upon when the situation warrants in the later stage during when you will get proper guidance based on the problems you have been put to confront then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register