Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Name errors

My mother (55 Yr) illiterate, real name Panvesri Devi पनवेशरी देवी but in 1995 in voter card it became Parameshvari परमेशवरी. Tried to change but has no document as real name. In 2015 in aadhar card it became Parmeswari Devi परमेशवरी देवी. my documents has real name. My mother has no ID in real name? How can I prove my relationship with my mother with her new name as my documents has old real nane How to deal with it?

Your mother can execute an affidavit stating that her name was originally the name what is written in your own document and by error it has been mentioned as the name appearing now in her own other documents, however both the names are one and the same and both denotes her, this affidavit can be notarised and a public notice can be issued in a local newspaper to this effect which should solve your problem.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x