Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajan kumar (Employee )     01 May 2013

Name correction in certificates.?


Dear Sir,

I am hemanth kumar guggila completed my SSC in 2005.

My name in SSC certificate got printed wrongly. It is printed as "hemanthkumar guggila" actual name is "hemanth kumar guggila" (no space between hemanth and kumar). I realized this very late.
My Name in Intermediate memo (hemanth kumar guggila)Got correct name
My Name in memos(hemanthkumar guggila "as on ssc memo")
My proofof identity pan,voter,passport,driving license,aadhar card got name as hemanth kumar guggila

Can u please guide me how to correct the name in SSC certificate to add space between words.?



 6 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 May 2013

if that makes a lot of trouble then you can contact your university which had issued it and they will give you the correct answer 

and what was there in your school records and there is also gap means take a letter from schools authorities and submit to university 

rajan kumar (Employee )     01 May 2013

In ssc memo states that "any correction in the certificate will not be entertained after one year from the date of issue"

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 May 2013

first you enquire with the concerned authorities of the university and say you are being having problem in visa or some other issue and take the procedure 

because on exptream cases if they consider there end the matter 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2013

I do not think that you have much problem with only space in between the words.

rajan kumar (Employee )     01 May 2013

Are you sure about that space doesn't matter ......had no one previous encoutered with this problem before...?

If i would like to add space in ssc memo what is procedure and hw much time does it take .....will i recieve a fresh memo instead of old.........?


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2013

for any correction, you have to approach govt. press, near chamchalguda jail,Hyd. obtain an application for space correction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query