Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Singhania   05 July 2022

Name change in post graduation


I wanted to inquire that if I change my name after legal process, can I apply for my post graduation with new name? I have my all educational certificates with current name but want to change my name in post graduation.

kindly suggest.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 July 2022

Even though there are various reasons to change your name, the procedure to change your name in Telangana includes the following 3 steps.

  1. Create an affidavit for change of name.
  2. Publish about your name change in Newspaper.
  3. Notify it in State Gazette.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query