Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuldeep   18 May 2019

N A devsthan land

I want to purchase row house on venkatesh balaji devsthan land in nashik . 
Land was done N A by collecter order in 1999
All necessary premission were taken that is commecment , completion certificate by local body cantonment board ,noc from devsthan 
Still i am confuse to buy this row house. 
Can any advice me how legal it is to by


 1 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     20 May 2019

Itb is advisable for you to consult a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query