LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife, in-laws settled abroad but filed 498a in india

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2014

agreed with Mr Ganguly.  So far queriest has not stated if there is any evidence (even if circumstantial) for involvement of DIG

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 May 2014

Mr. Gurveen Sohal, You can file RTI to get your questions. Also file speedy trial in High Court.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2014

Fie questions which he raised in original post, are not subject matter of RTI

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     31 May 2014

Also one thing to add, lodge a complaint before the Indian Embassy in U.S. regarding this issue and get a copy of her passport immigration and send a copy to the I.G, D.G, Home Minister and also file the same in 482 quash procceedings.

File a writ petition regarding abuse of law and human rights and for Insulting your parents by putting them in jail for the incident which never happened and which was not to their knowledge. Let disciplinary proceedings be taken against them. Google their email ids and send an email immediately to Chief Justice of concerned High Court and other concerned authorities. Write an email to all of them immediately.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     31 May 2014

I think the author should atleast send a message of thanks to Mr.Ganguly,Mr.Sudhir and Mr.Solomon for the kind advice bestowed.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 May 2014

Please take reference of my post from the following link also: -



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register