Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Par (Software Engineer)     17 October 2011

My marksheet

Dear Sirs,

I joined a company 2 years back. Before joining to the company i was interviewed and my join date was said, so i resigned from my last company. I went for the new company to join on the joining date they gave me some form to sign and i was shocked to see that they have given a form which is said as i have to sign a bond copy to stay in company or else i have to pay 2 lacks to stay in company. They said bond can be signed later so you just submit any of your certificates to have join formalities. I asked why you are collecting my certificate they said just to have you are going to stay some how in company so you wont be needed the certificate outside and that’s too you can collect from us any time when u needed. I believed him and gave my 10th mark sheet to him and they gave me an acknowledgment as they are having my mark sheet with them for 2 years with my register no and serial no in the acknowledgment and asked me to signed 2 copy saying one copy for them and another copy to me, I believed it and signed. But after 4 months (after my joining )i went back and asked for the mark sheet as i need for my personal purpose they did not accept it and asked me signed bond i argued with them but they did not gave my mark sheet. Due to some personal problems i was forced to get out of the company at present i am not with that company now but my mark sheet is with them. But i did not signed on any bond paper.

Then only i came to know that i was not only person like this, to stay with the company most of them are like that only.

All this happen after i resigned my old company and came to join new office.

How can i get back my certificate back?

Please help me on this

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     29 October 2011

They are expecting 2 Lakhs. They spend on you and so, they expect returns, loyalty to company.

You mentioning that you have not signed on bond paper has a danger.

In this context, you need to note a point: All the legalities are on plain paper and not on bond paper in this case. They gave acknowledgment when you deposited your certificate on plain paper. So, what you do wil determine what they will do to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register