LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeet   14 October 2019

My legal right for my land in family.

my dad owned 10 acres of farm land and i have a elder brother and one married sister, my dad passed away 10yrs ago and we both the brothers decided to divide the property and was accordingly impliedly agreed between us and he was given 5 acres of total land and he eventually sold his share of land over the years and i confirmed on all those documents , and now he has an eye on my 5 acres of land and recently he published a paper notice that the balance 5 acre land which i hold in my name and has 7/12 on my individual name is a family property and he also has rights on my piece of land and claiming right on the same, what legal remedy i should take??

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 October 2019

YOu have sold the 5 acres of land as join sellers ,since u have confirmed his documents by siging the sale deeds.

You were suppoused to make a proper pratition of the property and the transfer theland in the repective names/

Even ur sister has the share. You are already cheated. Now be careful....without making proper partition the property is joint not individual.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register