LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi   01 November 2018

My lawyer is cheating me for money!!

Hello,  I have heired a lawyer, for my property dispute issue. We have agreed to a fees of 60000, he have mentioned that this fees include the case fees till, miscellaneous fee, conveyance fees. You need not to pay me more untill your judgement for the case clearly. But now when my case is near he is asking for 15000 per hearing. I told him that you and I had a deal of 60000 and you will not take anything extra. 

Now he is threatening me that he will not appear in court for my matter and will take legal action against me if this money is not paid, he also states that he fights cases in supreme court and he don't have time for your case. I mean this is ridiculous, if you are taking a client and making a deal they why are you cheating on him for money. 

What should I do, please guide me !!

Learning

1 Replies

manoj   01 November 2018

instead of fighting with the advocate, you better change your advocate and contest the same with new advocate. It is my opinion. As you said the terms must be in writing if it is orally you cannot prove the fee accepted by the advocate. You better do things as suggested by me

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register