Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasu Rao Gupta (Employee)     15 February 2010

My friend proposed to buy individual house at Hyderabad. Bef

Please clarify me the particular situation

My friend proposed to buy individual house at Hyderabad. Before buying he wants to clarify his doubts.

The status of house as follows:

There are three parties whose names or x,y,z (who are brothers) and consists of total land 7.28 Acres of land each is divided into 2.23, 2.22 and 2.23 Acres.  Their successors wifes and sons consists of 14 members made a GPA in the name of of A and B. for making sale consideration and given rightful owners to them in the period 1980.  Then the parties A and B sold the land consists of 300 Sq yds to E & F. Where  the parties E & F made GPA to the parti G.  Then the Party ‘G’ sold the part of land 100 Sq yds to  F and F construced the House and is leaving in the said house for a period of 7 yrs..

Now he wants  the clarification that in the above said 14 members there are 2 minors and remaining 12 are majors who executed GPA in the name of A and B.

Now if my friend ‘H’ wants to buy the above constructed house there will be any problem from the minors who are from 14 members  executed the GPA to the A & B.

Vasurao

Learning

1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     15 February 2010

The share of those 2 minors can be got chellanged by them on attaining their majority but all other persons are bound. As the property is a big chunk and share of those 2 minor members is very short so there is pactically no hurdle in the present set up legally. If H intends to purchase such constructed house, he can do so without any hesitation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register