Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My first step for divorce - will it work?

Page no : 2

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 August 2012

Question to you: By not receiving reply as it may please you is “Mental Torture” from law Gurus of LCI?

Right or wrong?

A quick answer to above question from you will change course of further replies from Law Gurus. Try answering it just once.

Kavitha Menon (Others)     21 August 2012

Excuse me?

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     21 August 2012

Mental tortute is Domestice Violence?

If you have proofs of purchase and EMI's etc and also living in the same house.Nobody can vacate this.

Kavitha Menon (Others)     21 August 2012

Do you mean that mental torture is considered as domestic violence? The EMI's go from my bank a/c.

Kavitha Menon (Others)     28 August 2012

Since he couldn't get around with thigs the way he wanted to happen - he's falsely accusing my father & sisters of influencing me for divorce. My father treated him like his own son, right from bed tea, he used to make him breakfast, lunch box, dinner, & refreshments like iced tea so that he cud've something to drink when he returns from the office. My sisters alwayz treated him like a brother, showered him with gifts, etc. Inspite of all this, he's been calling my friends and acquaintenance including our society chairman & telling people that my father & sisters r influencing me for the divorce & that am a good person otherwise. My father doesn't even knw who my lawyer - thaz hw much he has kept his distance 4rm interferring in my life. According to him, I need to decide for myself & he'll continue to support me, juz like a father does.

My husband knows that my father & sisters are my weak points; hence, he'z playing this mind game with me. I've already suffered a lot at his hands & he still hasn't had it enough. He is unnecessarily dragging & blaming my family into all this when in reality they never have done anything. It has been my sole decision to part with him on the grounds I had to suffer for tha past five years of my married life. He's trying to get sympathy from people.

My biggest mistake has been to have married him & then adding his name as a coapplicant when he didn't contribute a single penny toward buying the flat.He & his family are eyeing the flat for quite sometime. Theor plan is to make me sell this house somehow & get a nice place to build indiviual houses for their 3 sons & also to open alcohol shop. How can I stop him from doing all this. I'm tired of fighting this out day in & day out. Please advice.

Thank u.

Regards,

Kavita

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 September 2012

prajapati sir is correc try to save matrimonial life at least for the sake of son.

he is not bringing diapher this does not mean that he is not a good father.

every lady thinks her self " a hen giving golden eggs" remember if you are not in his life then he is not suviving or he will not fulfil his needs.

dont involve your mother father too much this is between you and your husband

if you both are educated then how husband want to lose you and his son? surely not your preassimption are wrong

till now you are living with him try to understand the basic problems of differences

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register