LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     06 November 2012

Muzaffarnagar judge review

This is the list of those judges who are not right according to me. it is true as I swear in the name of God and just put it hereso that my learned lawyers friend get aware about judge real identity than fake personality traits in court appearance. The list is amended time to time as I observed and notice the behavior of judges thru my cases or client case or get acquainted by the local Bar advocates. We have to survive in this law bad environment as they are no escape route from it neither any action might taken by any person as judges are immune and untouchable from any wrong act they done. Once they get on Government job then only their retriement may get away from that judge. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. The S.K.Bhatt is the chairman of the consumer court in year 2011 and not of good person and not passed any orders or relief in my case or client cases besides those cases who gain some advantage to him thru their lovable team of chosen advocates in bar. Most of the Judges are now blind in the greed of their rich & influential people contact and unlawful gratification.

Learning

1 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     19 November 2012

True that few Judges favour particular Advocates or Firms; In consumer forum, it seems few Banks and Service supplier with business of multi crores had good setting with judges, and get their regular comission to favour. 

A 138 judge in Andheri Mumbai collected 12 crores of Penalty  from accused asking for exemption or adjournments.

Majority auto finance Company were hand in glove with judge, used to give ALL favourable orders to finance Co. and built crores!! as Judge.

A 138 Judge in Dadar used to get his regular cut of 10%, and with choosen Advocates as his Agents. Only Punish all accused, Min 25%  to pay for Appeal, on same day of Judgement/ Order, or arrested  for jail.  All Market area/ Jeweller's area, and supported Money Lenders to recover their dues.

Crows are everywhere. 

Fully agree with Shri K K Agarwal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register