Upgrad LLM

mutual divorce petition

sir my brother want to pay Money to his wife on filing mutual divorce but his wife says that she need money first then I will put sign on mutual divorce papers so in what court process I will pay the alimony money so that my wife can't make u turn from mutual divorce after she receive the alimony money.

dnt pay any money outside court, any payment done should be in Knowledge of court other wise she may denay any such payment and not ready for MCD

sir by on court affidavit agreement of her can I pay the alimony amount to her on same day mutual filling of mutual divorce.if i pay is it authenticated. can she make u turn denay for mutual divorce in the 6month period .

sir our alimony is finallised 250000/-so how can in which Court process I pay the alimony money to her so she can't make u turn from mutual divorce

Thru cheque



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x