Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     12 September 2015

Mutual divorce

Dear Sir,

Good Morning,

Me and my wife have applied for mutual divorce on July29th-2015.

My wife was the first pettioner asking for the divorce and i accepted for it. Before court my wife accepted for the alimony of 2 laks and she also said that we are been seperated for 1 and half years.

Out of 2 laks i have paid till now 1.2 laks and 80 thousand is balance.which i have permission to clear by 6 months time before the second final hearing.

Now my wife is demanding me more money and threatening me to file cases and the 2 laks amount is not sufficient to her. Last month she requested 80 thousand for her studies which i accepted on a good note. Now she is threatening me for more money. I said i cant give and now she is saying she will file a case on me.

Before proceeding to the mutual divorce she had a relationship with some other person and the same was accepted by wife only. She sent a message that she is no more intrested to stay with me and demanded divorce. The same message she forwarded to there parents also. I spoke to there parents on this issue. They were also so sad and finaly they also asked me to give divorce.

All these conversations and voice recordings I have with me. I convinced a lot to my wife to stay with me but she didnt accept me.

FInally she asked for the mutual divorce and today she is playing with me.

One more thing I got her family visa and sent the visa to her to come to my work place in muscat but she didnt come. She rejected to come.Every month I used to send huge amount of moneyand she used to spend lavishly.

Please advise what has to be done if she files and case and demand more money.

I am also not sure that she will come for the second hearing of the mutual divorce in february.

Please advise sir.

Regards,

ANil

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register