LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehul Adeshara   01 February 2023

Mutual consent divorce

We took a noterised divorce n then file a case of mutual divorce. when we took noterised divorce my daughter was 1yr of old n stayed with me. n in noterised divorce it was mentioned that my wife had no right to meet otherwise in future if my daughter want to meet her mummy then n then they both r meet . also my wife wants divorce so at that time no any amount was given for compensation. After filed my wife given letter to court that my" husband didn't give me any money n he also not ready to meet my daughter to me so I m not willing to give consent divorce n my husband cheated me n by fraud he taken my sign on noterised divorce paper . but in actual what we decided that really written on noterised divorce paper. this is last 20 days after that court will dissmisse my consent case. so pl what to do..... my lawyer says that it's a consent case so nothing will happen..n we can't do anything. Is their any judgement or any advise pl.....
just one application how change everything though it was done willing ly by my wife?? Is their no value of my noterised divorce paper......


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 February 2023

File for regular divorce as your wife is not ready to accept the consent divorce,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query