Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIKAS KAPOOR   01 July 2019

mutual consent divorce

My friend divorce was filled with mutual consent in 10 lacs now his wife is denying for divorce on second motion and cases are also not withdrawn. He has give 5 Lacs on first motion to wife. now can he recover money given to wife and what is remedy for husband in this case?

 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 July 2019

What was mode of payment?

Payment is knowledge of court ?

Any memorandum of understanding  was made between parties ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 July 2019

Remedy depends upon the evidence of the payment made and of course, the integrity of the other party.

VIKAS KAPOOR   06 July 2019

mode of payment is demand draft. Payment is given in court and mentioned on paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query