Upgrad LLM

mutual consent divorce 13(b)

Hello Sir,

Me and My Wife both are going to file 13(B) petitition in Burhanpur, MadhyaPradesh as it's her native place. My In-laws are telling me that courts are not operational till now due to covid-19. Courts at my native town are operational but they don't want to come here for dates until decree is granted. So First I want to know is there any way to know if courts are working or not in Burhanpur, MP. Even If courts are not operational, is there any chance that atleast File can be submitted.

Also please guide if courts are not open for 2-3 months what alternative I have ?



ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Find out phone number of Burhanpur Court and call to inquire where filing is accepted.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x