LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutation of property

Page no : 2

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 July 2020

In my understanding, there could be no harm, if the beneficiary is in possession. To my knowledge, the Municipal authority cannot keep the matter pending unless the Will is, ex facie, invalid. It is for the other party, who disputes the Will, to approach the Court and seek remedy.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 July 2020

Probation of will is not compulsory in Rajasthan if it is not objected. 

In your case your brother has raised the objection in getting the property mutated in your name (as beneficiary of will) it shall not be sanctioned in your favour.

Now you have the only option to get the will probated by District Civil Judge where property is located.

Sunayana Chhabra   04 July 2020

You should send a legal notice to the authority. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register