Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muslim women's right to inheritance

Page no : 2

Kushnigar (HW)     28 April 2013

My name is Kushnigar aged about 42 years,married in July 1993,my D.O.B is 20th May 1969.

I have a few questions about my deceased father's self earned property.

My deceased father who expired in 1991 had 2 wives and the first wife(deceased) having 2  daughters and 2 sons(Alive).

1.My father's second wife that is my mother who is alive is having 2 sons and 1 daughter(myself).My father had self earned 4 acres of agricultural land which was divided without registered will among all of the family members including me and i got only 9 guntas as my share that too very far away from the main road but other brothers and sisters acquired the valuable properties near to the main road.Now can i claim this property?

2.After the death of my father,my mother purchased a self earned house.Now it is divided among two of my own brothers.Can i claim this property?Who is the actual heir of this property?

3.One more ancestral property which was earned by my grand father.Can i claim this property also?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     28 April 2013

You have not mentioned whether you are governed under Hindu Law or Muslim Law without which your query cannot be got resolved.

Kushnigar (HW)     29 April 2013

I am governed under Sunni Muslim Law.

Mohammad ismail (Site CRM)     13 November 2013

Hi sir ,
i want some information about a property distribution . My grand father has a property , he is having 9 daughters & 4 sons.in this 9 daughters one of the daughter is died after my grand father passes away.But i want to know about  can i claim for my  mothers  share as per Islamic law.
Please revert back soon .

Thanks & Regards
Md Ismail

Azad (Jr Financial Analyst)     23 January 2015

Dear Sir,

I am Azad Khan from Kasan, Manesar - Gurgaon district. My grand father have 3 childrens. 1 sons & 2 daughters. am elder son's son. Grandfather has expired on that time my father was a kid. he has a propertie, my father was second marries and his 2 son and 1 daughter, my step mother was ask to my father for my garnd father properties his name, .my father is totally cornered by his my step brothers. they are selling properties without any informations .now am willing to get stay order to stop selling the rest of properties. How can i proceed that? what i want to do. is there is any chance to share the properties & how to divide the properties? will you please guide me to do that? please expecting your reply at the earliest. Thanking you,

Azad Khan

+9716641476

Kasan, Gurgaon

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register