Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok kumar (advocate)     07 April 2012

Muslim law in india

dear frndz,

'A's father dies in minorty . his mother goes to house of her father  and inherots the father's house as she was alone daughter of her father. with the help of some relatives[being gaurdian ]  in the age of minorty of her son and two daughters executed an agreement to sale. Afterward mother still reside in her father's house. "A" makes love marriage or marriage with a community girl. Due to this wedlock children are. IN the yr of 1996 as alleged in a suit u/sec 6 of Speific relief Act brought by mother against son and daughter-in-law saying that they forcibly dispossessd the plaintiff from the house while it is admitted that in the same house of her father plaintiff and defendants are residing. Now the question is

1. whether muslim women is entitled to bring a suit against her son and daughter in law u/ec 6 of specific relief Act.?

2. Whether muslim daughter can inherit full property of house in presence of son and her two sisters?

3. whether the uit is maintainable? kindly help me . I'm for the defendant


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register