LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashraf (executive)     22 May 2012

Muslim law

My father  acestral property (agricutual land)  case is pending in the high court , from the last forty 40 years the hearing is going on. In the taluka n taluka  session court  two judgments gone in favour of my father and against the will of opponent or defendent.  My father having elder sister both of them  filed the case against that oppenent   after the second judgement which came in favour of  my dad after that my aunty is asking 70% share in the property but my dad is not ready to compromise with her because she is crossing the limit n spending lot of money to get the bigger bite of bred , due to thier internal conflict the opponent is getting oppertunities n taking profit of the property as a agricultural production also.It taking lot of time n the case is left in the corner my aunt file a aplication of decre n threatening my  fathe n saying "i had done power of attorny in my name i took ur fake signature n did this n u also done this in the past before 10 year's back". one more thing is some peice of land gone into the pond(lake) and Govt issued its amount to the land owner's , due the case in pending in the court the amount is freezed thier only after the finel hearing th amount will be issued to the ture owner of a property.please tel me what is th share of Son And Doughter in fathers property my grandfather is expired before 50 years. we are muslims & how much share son gets in the propety ? tel me what obstruction she can bring in the way  n how we give the answer to it n take our peice of  share as soon as possible because my father n mother both spent thier pricious life for taking thier rights.please any advocate sir reply me.thanking u.  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register