LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sornalingam (teacher)     01 February 2012

Murder attempt?

Friends, my wife was a bank clerk who's staying in hostel and working away from home. By 21november by 11.20 at night i called my wife but my call was on wait- she's talking to somebody else. she then attended my call- i asked to whom she was talking to- she told she was talking to a college friend, a girl. I found that she's lying.I warned her "this is not a good habit, if this persists- you are not supposed to go to work. better stay at home" and ended the call.For two days i never called her. By the november 25 me and my mom went to meet my wife at lunch time. I politely called her name in front of the counter. She asked me to wait for a while. Soon another guy  is coming asking her angrily to get into an autorikshaw. She's obeying his orders and getting into the auto, this guys sits next to her and asks me to sit next to him and come with him. I just can't understand whats happening there. I'm just broken and started begging her "Darling whats happening here, who's this guy".... soon he's taking us to a lonely place where he setup nearly 8 guys around us. By Gods Grace i was taking a friend who's a press repoter with me who's luckily was in town at the moment. On hereing that he's a press reporter these guys started moving away from us(me and my mom. My wife's still under his control- obeys his orders). Then we returned home. I'm totally broken. I Love her more than anything in this world. By 28 november i met an accident on my bike and broken my left leg.I don't know how that accident happened. I did'nt know what i was doing that moment-- I just turned into a living dead body after that incident-married people can surely realize my pain.  I wanted to solve this problem but my physical inability made me a coward temporarily. I attempted suicide twice. But i'm alive now. Now i regained my walking abilities by 80%. I'm back.I experienced untold sufferings for the past 2 months. I want to take action against this guy legally. Please help me thro' this.

Learning

4 Replies

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     01 February 2012

Your story has lot of loop holes.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012

It was not a murder attempt by any stretch of imagination.

Though for threats, you should have filed the complaint immediately after the incident.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 February 2012

Dear sorna it is not attemp to murder it is only comes under threat, file a complaint in nearest police station you wife knows every thing, when police will ask her, she tell them as a parrot. feel free to call

Elavanatt Rajesh (Practitioner)     02 February 2012

firstly you have to be confident, lot of incident happens in life, for that sucide in not the right answer, you should be confident and mentally strong enough to face all difficulties by your own. If you do nuience, then what will happen to your mother. About the guy you mentioned that he took you to a lonely place and tried to harm you, you can file a case against both your wife and that guy for that scene of offence, counsel your wife before that, if she is not willing to stay with you, then you can be legally be seperated. feel free to call. elavanattlegalservice@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register