Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manraj (MD)     12 August 2021

MSME payment recovery

Dear experts, Good morning.

I raised a case on msme samadhan portal in January 2021 against my outstanding dues towards a party who is not paying for the goods they purchased from me.

I uploaded all the documents of the party on the msme samadhan portal i:e Bill invoice, account ledger showing the outstandings , buyers GSTIN, and my details.

Since 7 months my case is still not eccepted for review .
My CA says I will have to visit the state msme department Panchkula and give the documents by hand.

My pending payment is less than 3 years old.

please guide what is the solution.
can I also file a police complaint and a civil case?

Thanks and Regards,
Manraj Singh

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 August 2021

You have to send a legal notice through a lawyer about money recovery 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query