Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanmati jain   08 June 2018

Motor vehicle climes in pillion rider

In my one case the rider make an accident and pillion rider is dead but the owner of the vehicle made a complaint as a hit and run case FIR is register as hit and run case
How to file a MVC in this grounds


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 June 2018

  • Intimate the insurance company immediately.
  • The person should not attempt to move the vehicle from the spot of the accident without the permission of police.
  • Repairs should be done only after permission is received.
  • In case of cashless service, insurance company will pay the workshop directly.

sanmati jain   08 June 2018

thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query