Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

motor accident issue

sir, last month on 18th Oct. my parked car (on the main road side) was hit by some other car from behind. At that the other car owner assured to reimbursed the expenses incurred by me over and above the insurance claim. On this oral assurance no police complaint was lodged. now I got my car back after repair and I have incurred around 8000 out of my pocket. The owner of other car has now refused to pay me that amount and not answering my call. Is there any way I can get the compensation from the other car owner. I have photography of accident which shows the accident pictures and other car and his owner. kindly suggest.
Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

No. Not at this juncture. You would have give police complaint at that time. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x