LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankur1011111@gmail.com (ankur1011111@gmail.com)     17 July 2013

Mother harassing and demanding fathers property

i am 25 yr old and not married yet, sister got married and settled abroad, my mother is cruel and greedy in nature, father filed a suit under 13, mother filed w/s allegations of character and harassment, brother is studying in hostel, mother is using police to demolish goodwill of our family, she knows that repuatation matters when i am soon to get married. she put allegations on my character too. she is claiming 50% of my family property and maintenance of 50000 per month, father is giving her 10000 per month, 

she is living in our building (building is having a hotel, ayurvedic pharmacy and our residence, we have made a new house (residential) 3 kms away from said building, now we want to move to that house but my mother want to get that commercial building saying that she had worked for her life and want 50% of property (she is under influence of my greedy mama's) 

she is harassing by calling police that we have disconnected has gas,  electricity, not opening main entrance door, threating by leaving gas knob open when she goes, and calling police again and again during night hours and days hours, i am depressed of this. she misbehaves with our employees and threats them. we also want to sale that building.

father is soon to file an eviction suit.

we have 3 house of 3 rooms and offering her one house but she is refusing.

my question is how can i come over this harassment. (people dont believe that even a mother can harass his own child) how can i stop police to harass me unnecessarily. 

we tried to settle this matter on every part but she is sticked to evict me and my father from my father self earned property. she threats of suicide, blasting whole builiding by kitchen gas. can some law stop her?

she is playing with hard earned reputation by notorious allegations. (she is my mother and everyone believes her on belief that mother cant be wrong) i know this could be the first case of its type.

father is diabetic, heart patient he also want to come out of this nuisance. please help if i can file some suit to get relief.

Learning

1 Replies

O.V.SRINIVASAN1961 (ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     18 July 2013

Dear Ankur, from above i understand that the property is not herited from ancestor and is earned by your father. In that case, your father can dispose off the property as per his will and wish. Pl consult any lawyer and discuss with him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register