LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ran (     28 February 2011

Mortgage Foreclosure (private)


I would like to know the procedure for forecloseure of the mortgage?  A person has mortgaged (registered) his land to my father. We would like to foreclose the deal. 

Is the SARFAESI Act applicable to registered private money lender ?


Thank you


 1 Replies

Vikash Chandra Srivastava (Advocate)     07 June 2011


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register