LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mithilesh Kumar (Advocate)     13 January 2011

More marks in interview

Sir, I was selected in a government PSU company for interview. But I have not finally selected because I have got low marks in interview. I have filed RTI and some cases are pending in CIC. I have got information, some candidates has given more than 90% marks in interview and that candidates main exam marks approximate 60%.  All candidates joined before 4 month.

And other illegal matter use by PSU.

1.      Second list are not published any source.

2.      Selected more candidates from notification site. Etc…

Sir I want to know, what I can do or not do. Sir I want to file case in High court self and I am law final year student, can I do or not do. Please provide me help, filling processes of high court and format of filling. 

Learning

4 Replies

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     16 January 2011

Yes, you are correct. The ratio of  written examination and interview must be rational.  In case you can prove some irregularity in the selection process, I am sure you will get success. Try to collect information and file writ petition in Hon'ble High Court. My best wishes with you.

Mithilesh Kumar (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Thanks sir,

Provide detail about this matter.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     16 January 2011

what details you wants. the facts has to collected by you yourself. in case. any  legal help is required. i will try tp provide.

abhishek (student)     29 January 2011

i guesss  mr tripathi is absolutely right.There shall be equal weightage given to both interview and writtten exam.As u r a law tudent,you must be well versed with the case of ajay hasia v.khalid mujib  wherein this issue was raised..i hjope u can fille a writ for infringing ur art 14

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register