Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhika Reghiwale   17 September 2021



Who can apply for the 

" Court Commission Mojani"

in Maharashtra, for the   bhusampadan Mojani ?

How and where ?

Please guide in my own case.

As I am residing in Akola

Which loyar is best. please suggest.

Thanks & Regards.

 1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 September 2021

I am unable to comprehend the facts or the issue!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query