Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjeet (Manager)     30 November 2011

Mobile - sms & missed call details

Hi

Can i get mobile tower or location details for SMS sent by me from my number from Mobile Service Provider company. I just want to prove that i was in that city/area at that point of time.

Are Mobile companies keep tower/location information along with SMS details. If yes, for how long.

Also, please let me know that whether mobile company is keeping record of missed calls (If i haven't subscribed for Missed call service) and for how long?

Also, if i have a subscribed 'Missed Call Service' then can i get details for any 6 months ago date. Kindly guide

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

I also want to know.

J.Peter Rajamanickam (PRO)     30 November 2011

I too want to know.

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     30 November 2011

As per my knowledge mobile service provider company keep last 6 months few data with them. They will give this details only when police is involve or court order them to do so. Rest I aslo want to know the real fact for the same as day by day mobile is becoming trouble in personal life of everybody. If I'm wrong then tell me. Many families are destroyed due to this mobile problems...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

SMS sent locationn can be deduced from the CDRs.

Missed calls there is no record kept.

For this either the details needd to be called to court or engage a detective who can get it for some consideration.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     02 December 2011

CDRs means Call Detail Report?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register