LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryakanth baswaraj   03 October 2018

Mistake in sale deed

Last week i bought a site,on sale deed there is mistake in that instead of he ,she is mentioned how to correct this ok?


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 October 2018

There is procedure for correction in sale deed visit Sub Register office.

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 October 2018

The vendor of the Sale deed shall execute a rectification deed for correction of mistake/s in sale deed.  it costs for stamp duty and registration fee are very normal.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register