Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUTHU MANICKAM (SERVICE)     04 December 2011

Mis use of cheque

dear lawyers,

I am from karnataka. I have taken loan from one of my friend and issue cheques for security. I have repaid the entire money along with interest through internet banking transfers.  Instead of returning my security cheques he started bouncing my cheques. He has give three of my cheques to his relative who are residing at tamil nadu.  The cheques have been bounced and they have sent the lawer notices.  In the notice they have mentioned that I came to tamil nadu and taken the money from their residence.  During the dates I was working in my company  and I got the certificate from my company that I was in karnataka only.

In my reply to them I have mentioned that I didn't come to tamil nadu, and i was working in karnataka in that particular dates , they have mentioned.

After seeing my reply they have not filed the case.  Now Can I book a cheating case with them? Since I have not taken any money from them.

If yes, what is the procedure?, It has to be filed in tamil nadu or karnataka

help me please

muthu manickam

Learning

4 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     04 December 2011

If the matter is over better to keep quite. And if at all you want to persue follow the activities of the original person and take action on him.

pervez (adviser)     04 December 2011

You have not indicated what document u had executed for the loan, as Sec. 138 can be invoked for legally enforceable debt / liability... there can be payment by cheque for donation etc. also for which Sec. 138 can not be invoked

MUTHU MANICKAM (SERVICE)     04 December 2011

Dear Sir,

he has troubled me lot. So I want to teach him lesson. He should not try to cheat any one in the future. Since I have clear evidence that I have not taken the money , any way to file the case against him?

regards

Muthu

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

You can not trouble anyone else w/o troubling yourself first.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More