Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok kumar (advocate)     01 February 2012

Mis conduct advocates act

frnz

mine an advocate. a villager of my village tried to digest the property of my father's isters and created forged will. he also tried to prohibit me to conduct advocacy and pressurized to do not codnct the case. With some other advocates my wife engaged me for herself with one other advocate named om prakash. My pattidar tried to digest my property so there are several civil and criminal litigations. my pattidar is charge sheeted and sent to jail. from the court judgement is in my favvour.

now my pattidar placed a complainnt before bar council. D.C. of bar council did not provide opportunity to advocate to place evidence. also advocate i not given the opprtunity to cross examine the deponents of affidavit. complainant did not prove his case beyond doubt but even then the D.C. of bar council debarred me from practice holding that i 've comitted misconduct & misused the advocacy so debarred from practice for five yearts. I placed appeal before Bar council of india but the bench of D.C. is pressurizing me to make compromise otherwise he will debar me from practice with 4 lacs fine to be deposited in welfare fund . although order has not been passed and last opportunity to make comprromise is given.but the pattiedar is ready to compromise if i leave my property . 

Now i want to know

whether civil and criminal litigation between the advocate who conducted cases amounts to mis conduct?

whether any judgement is in favour of advocate ? if yes kindly help me and send me mail to advashokdwi@yahoo.com

or advise me on 09415717501

regards

Ashok

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register