Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeh (owner)     06 December 2009

Minor Life Intrest settlement cancellation

A-Father, B-Son, C-Grand child(Minor). "A" Father has made a life interest settlement (Registered) stating property would be for his son(B) and grand child(C) after his demise.The settlement was made in the year 2006. Due to family problem the wife of son(B) got sperated in the year 2006 along with the Minor son.A divorce case is still pending. "A" Father cancelled the life intrest  settlement made to his son(B) and Grand Child(C) in the year 2007 and Made a fresh Life intrest settlement only for his Son(B) in the year 2008.Now the Father "A" wants to sell off the property .What is the procedure for selling the property.The property is not ancestral .The Property is the self earned property of Father (A).


 2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     07 December 2009

A should cancel the settlement deed executed by him in the year 2007 in favour of B and after getting cancellation, he can do any action/decision as he likes with his property.

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     07 December 2009

I agree with makkadji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query