LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit arora (lecturer)     29 August 2013

Mental cruelity

sir i got married in the year of 2005 we live happily my wife's parents interfere in my life too much i am working in govt. department so tell me i am so disturbed from my wife she is working in private school not interested to live with me now she give me trouble since last 3 years tell me how can i solve this problem she is not interested to live with me at my job place and blame a dowry case under 498


 2 Replies

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     29 August 2013

@Amit Arora, has she filed any case against you?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     29 August 2013

it is not clear why she does not want to live with you 

1. are you harassing for dowry 

2. if not you are trying her to leave the job 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register