mental abuse by husband n inlaws

I m in my parent's home. My husband blocked my n my parents phone number on a silly issue of buying a gold mangalsutra n because of this he has not kept any type of contacts for the last one month. I spoke to my in-laws about husband's behavour but they didn't heed to me n blamed me . In the mean time my husband has not given me any financial help too. So facing financial crunch too.
As a result of these I m going through high mental agony...
what can I do against them abiding laws? Please help me.

You have right to maintenance though desertion need to be analysed .It is  domestic as well social issue and at this time  act wisely and smoothly to protect the matrimonail relationship. You have to decide about it as this could lead a future trouble too,it is better to know what  actually your husband is thinking.

Ligally you have  options but that irks consequiences.

You can file application for maintenance and the court can grant you monthly maintenance . You have too look for the future of your relatiuon with your husabdn,that may not get effected or how that is going work as just for purchasing  a mangal Sutra should not be reason for seserting you. 


Take help of elders of both the families to resolve the issue, both of you may attend consuling session before knocking legal door.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x