LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maulik Joshi   27 January 2020

Mediclaim CignaTTK

Hello sir, I had purchased mediclaim policy for my Dad who is Sr. Citizen in the year November 2017. Insurance company had done medical check-up as well. at the time of disease declaration he was diagnosed as Diabetic since 2011. In the year 2015 got Jaundice and Liver Cirosis which we failed to inform the insurance company accidentally. in the year December 2019 my dad had to go Galbladder operation. After putting the claim insurance company said rejected claim because at the time of enrollment policy disease was not declared by policy holder. can you suggest way out to do anything.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     27 January 2020

since you admitted that the disease Jaundice and Liver Cirrhosis were hiding (accidentally) therefore claim is hard to get, however, you can take a chance as you made a claim after two years of the policy

Rupin Dhama   28 January 2020

read the policy carefully after that you can go to consumer forum if anything found in your favor.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us 9 to 6 on whatsapp 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register