Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charanjeet Singh (Officer)     26 November 2014

Medical mistake by x-ray and path lab : please advice

Dear Sir,

My name is Charanjeet Singh brother of victim. 

On 10th October 2014 , i have visited an x ray clinic for getting my sister's Thyroid report which was totally different from her previous reports i have received from them.

I met with the manager to get the second opinion about the report or machine or human error on their side but manager said that machine and everything is fine and even report is okey. If you want to re-confirm this fault there will be charge.

In suspect, i went to 2nd X-Ray Path Lab , i found totally different value of report as shown by 1st X-ray Lab

Again for my own satisfaction to confirm the fault , thirdly i went to another Path labs and paid again whatever the amount to check whether the tests we are conducting  since 2 years continuously every month from 1st X ray are correct  or full of discrepancies.

We have spend a lot since last year on the test and in this week i spent extra money just to expose their working.Plus the harassment we are facing with your wrong reports and thereby changing medicines accordingly since last year relying on their reports affecting the health of the patient is a major issue.

Kindly Advice how much amount i can get claim if i fight this case or please provide me some alternative to get the compensation from them for their faults.

Regards

Charanjeet Singh

Learning

1 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     27 November 2014

Dear

You can file a case for damages for deficiency in service at consumer forum of competent jurisdiction.

The amount of damages you can decide what u have suffered financially, physically and mentally.

Regards

bhuwan raj

Advocate

Cell: 09839268489

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register