LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lis (asdf)     25 April 2013

Mcd and child custody


Descripttion  - Filed petition on desertion - Husband(petitioner), respondent - wife, respondent not agreeing for divorce, respondent filed IA for Child custody which court dismissed the IA. The MC case somehow got dismissed. Now petitioner put the case in front of high court. After the Dismiss of MC Case - respondednt has filed for G and WC act for child custody. for gandwc petitioner is wife - dont know where respondent(father) is staying, respondent does not know about this case and not appearing to court and court is saying to find the address of respondent.

In the MC Petition the IA application for child custody was dismissed filed by wife. will the Gand WC case get dismiss or favour in case of peitioner. daughter 8 yrs aged - is with father since birth.

1. What steps can judge take in case of g and wc

Now for MC Case - Petitioner filed case in high court to get divorce. 

Petitioner of MC Case desperately need divorce.

2. Can peitioner of MC case file a fresh application for MCD based on Decision of high court if not favoured on father side

Please advice



 6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 April 2013

your question is not clear

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     25 April 2013

You can go for WPCDFN petition in WCDPD court. :)

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     25 April 2013

Dear Querist

no need to give reply of your query because your query is not clear.


Dear author,

Be clear to ur queries.....

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 April 2013

you can file for mutual divorce and also custofy of the girl child 

Raj (fr)     20 October 2015

But if settlement of MCD is arrived during the mediation of 498A ABA at High court and HC order for MCD in family court.Then filing u/s 13B will not need 6 months times but 1 hearing only and decree is awarded.Am I right?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query