Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish_Helix (team leader)     22 June 2015

Matrimonial disputes

Dear Sir,

I am hereby want some suggestion to proceed on my matrimonial disputes which is happening around me. I am married last year and not lived with my wife not more than 3-4 months time, we aborted the child due to her careless travel issues. She left me and it's been more than 9 months she left me and i haven't consulted any lawyers yet because i was really don't know where my wife was these many days her parents didn't allow as if we were lovers. As per my parents advise i haven't taken any legal steps and wanted to know what's her intentsion to move from my life in a short time. My in laws are not giving us any valid reasons and my wife simply said to me not interested to live with me further and asking me to file a divorce case in the court and  for that i have given clear information to my in law that i am not interested to file any divorce case on this and till now i am not getting any information from them and calls to come for an conclusion on this. they asked me the loss what they have gone through for my marriage and am paying my EMI's for the loans taken on my marriage expenses without living happily, i am really suffering a lot in the society to hide my issues when people asks about my marriage life which is impacting me a lot of my life. what shall i do further to do anything in my case ? how to know what exactly the situation and why they are demanding only money from me and not wanted to live with me ? Can any one please do advise me to proceed further...?

Please think me as ur people and guide me to further ? am ready to pay the lawyers on this who supports me in a right way..?

Waiting for anyone's reply,

Thanks,bala

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 June 2015

try to mediate with elders from your side..if it works out and she joins you no prolbem..suppose if she  rejects all their pleas to join you peacefully in the matrimonial home.gather proofs for all those. after two years from the time she left the matrimonial home file divorce on grounds of desertion and cruelty.if you can prove this ground she will not be entitled for maintenance also.

Krish_Helix (team leader)     23 June 2015

Thanks for your reply whereas i have an question here it's been an year + 6 months over still now they haven't sent any notice to us and i have sent out an notice of acknowledgement receipt for my change of address from one city to another for that too i haven't received any calls or reply..?

her parents are also not worrying that spoiling their daughter life and another son life.. Is this the right time for me to apply for a divorce or shld i sent any legal action against them to know aboout the status or shld i take some big people support to know their action on my life..? i am in a situation where i unable to disclose anywhere in the society to seek advise...? Nowadays heard that government only support girls and their family and not ready to even think about guys future and financial aspects ? what shld i do pls suggest sir ?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 June 2015

after another six months file divorce on grounds of desertion and cruelty.as of now if you file you can go for cruelty grounds alone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register