matrimonial dispute and child support

as per a supreme court mediation via a transfer petition I have surrendered the custody of the child to the spouse, I have also agreed to the amount asked in mediation as child support even when the spouse is earning in similar capacity.

is there a provision to amend the document, the divorce case is still ongoing for 4 years in a different city where the spouse is always absent.

You stop paying the maintenance. Let her approach the supreme court then you tell your grievances to them and the reason for non-payment being the delaying tactics played by the wife. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x