Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

matrimonial dispute

Page no : 2

chanakyam (Consultant)     16 October 2010

Yes Arup ji, I do agree with you.  Thats absolutely correct.  No one will forecast the things well in advance.  Talking likes and dislikes before marriage does not make any sense.  When both parties married means, its understood that mutually they agreed and entered into the marriage bond.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 October 2010

mr rajoo,

"In such cases always law favours woman.  It is better to try once again for the compromise by giving lumsum amount to the wife and to get the divorce"

- No,

law wants to remain itself within the law. it is some greedy advocates, and their GREEDY clients and some corrupted judges, who created these situation.

THERE IS NO MATRIMONIAL LAW IN INDIA WHICH  PROVIDES 'COMPULSARY DETENTION, OF A PERSON WITH OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF MATRIMONY.

IT IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL, WHO SUPPORTS THIS TYPE OF TREAMENT IN THE NAME OF LAW, IT IS NOT THE LAW. IN THE NAME OF LAW IT IS AN ILLUSION CREATED BY THESE GROUPS.

Sameer Desai (Office In-Charge)     17 October 2010

Dear All,

Thank-You very much for your honest replies but nobody has answered my question about the Flat in which she is staying. I cannot drag her out. I have already given a complaint at the nearest Police Station, before she files under 498A. So i have already played a safe game. But how do i get her out of the Flat? Will she ask for a share in the Flat? Since the police have my statement about her behaviour it will be a bit easy for me in the court.

Regards,

neeraj kumar (FO)     18 October 2010

dear mr arup can u suggest us anything which we should do.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register