Upgrad LLM

married to unsound mind

Hi All,
Last year I got married in Jharkhand,
after 2 months my wife behavior got worsen as she is behaving as mental patients and we had been treated her to psychiatrist. later on she went to her father house and being treated there.
after 8 months she come back our home as their guardian said she is fine but she was not.

so we called their family and again her brother took her their home.

She returned now after 2months
but nowadays she become very arrogant and shouting, blaming to us, her families also threaten us by saying we are giving her mental torcher.
and if we oppose their is 100% chance that they will sue us under domestic violence and even in dowry case.
please help us and provide suitable remedy to me as I want to divorce her.

doctor are not saying clearly that her disease is noncureable.

File divorce petition under mental disorders 13 section of HMA

but doctor is not saying she is she noncureable.
even in general talking you can not guess that she is mental patients

You may stay with her if you want and if you want divorce then you have to file divorce petition. You only have to decide.

First collect the audio, video evidence of her behaviour and cruelty. Then every other option fails then as per your wish file divorce



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x